Saturday, March 17, 2012

diary of a shopaholic :/

ok so my morning sorta went down hill while i was holding a cuppa coffee @ 7:30 am, scorching hot i might add, and suddenly the handle broke and an entire cup of coffee landed in my lap, all over bessie (my trusted old laptop) and of course it was burning the shit outta me while i am frantically trying to save bessie's life.

meh.

i go back to bed.

then i wake up and come down stairs for a coffee redux, and realize nordstroms sent me a big book of wonders. if you don't know me, or  haven't figured out yet, i've got a touch of "shopaholicism" so i knew i should not look, but i did. HOLY SHIT. this is on the tail end of a conversation i was just having about how "good" i've been and how "frugal" i've been lately. yeaaaaaaaa...well about that. so what happens when the shopping bug bites me?! i immediately have to log on to nordstroms website and check out additional wonders. SPRING IS COMING and lord knows with spring comes vibrant colors, new bags / shoes to behold, and of course, new makeup lines. i had to share some drool worthy things that i am finding this morning. yanno. cuz if i'mma drool, yer gonna drool too :P

first on the agenda, please tell me WHERE this bag has been all my life?! and i'm normally not a kate spade fan, but holy hell i am in love with this bag!!!  click on da following link:

'ello gorgeous!

and coming up next, is a fab find that i can't stop staring at...

turquoise magic!

really...who doesn't need these!?

and while we're dressing for spring, who doesn't need a slouchy holey sweater?

yay betsey !

OK so moral of da story, STAY WAY FROM FREAKING NORDSTROMS today if you are me.

2 comments:

  1. Ye Gads! Those bags are freaking gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gurrrrrrl aren't they fab?! i typically am not the biggest kate spade fan, but at that green one !!

    ReplyDelete