Tuesday, March 13, 2012

blibbidy blibbidy

i have awesome friends. seriously. i have to really be thankful for the kickass friends in my life. my wifey and i were talking over some coffee and a fab breakfast sandwich the other morning, and i can't express my gratitude that i have her in my life. she never fails to make me smile, make me laugh, make me think, and to make me know that i am truly loved.

i remember when we were kids. i was a dork and a half. i ran around barefoot (not in the country either) and i remember putting bocci balls in my shirt. cuz i'm a winnah like that. the first time our kids played together it was like this amazing realization that time has a really weird way of doing stuff, where looking at the big picture i can't believe i am 35 years old. then i feel like a 12 year old most of the time, both in mentality and sense of humor :P and when we're together it's like stuff never changed. but it has. but it's OK. time has a way of flying forward and standing still all at once.

i laugh because i am such an open book sometimes. i give it to ya straight, and am honest to a fault sometimes. she never judges me, always supports me, and i so much treasure her friendship. as she posted to me the other day.....

"we go together like drunk and disorderly"

hahaha!  and always remember....t-rex hates pushups.

No comments:

Post a Comment